Fundraising Gala Dinner organised by the Global Kidney Foundation
WHAT WE DO
£4,000 was raised for the Renal Department of the Royal London Hospital from 100% of the ticket price. Over 130 people attended the event held in a spectacular White House Palace in Ealing in London, the home of Prince John Zylinski, who was the host. Money and awareness were raised of kidney health, organ donor register and living kidney donation. Celebrities, actors, fashion designers, models, business, community and political leaders all gathered to support the cause.
We would like to thank all speakers who raised awareness of kidney health and organ donor register:
- Prince John Zylinski
- Dr Martin Raftery, Renal Consultant at the Royal London Hospital and Advisory Board Member at the Global Kidney Foundation
- Franel Ave, Renal Nurse Specialist, Bartshealth NHS Trust and Advisory Board Member at the Global Kidney Foundation
- Sally Bee, celebrity TV Chef
- Dr Alia Butt, GP and Advisory Board Member at the Global Kidney Foundation
- Honorary Alderman Najma Hafeez, Former Chair of one of the biggest NHS Trusts
- Dr Dipatuan Khan, GCNCB, DBA, Dip.RSA, FInstCM, CMC, FIC, FInstLM, LCIE, MPIM, HE Hon. Ambassador to Pakistan for Sultanate of Buayan (Philippines), Chairman: UK Pakistan Cultural Foundation, Senior VC: Pakistan Policy Institute (USA), Chairman: Walthamstow Migrants Action Group, Chairman: Waltham Forest Pakistani Community Forum, Former Sheriff of Nottingham.
Thank you to media partners were: A1TV, the U. S. Press Agency and Tahilka TV. Media coverage in local media in Ealing and in Forensic Eye.
Special thank you to celebrities and leaders attending, especially to:
- Lea Mornar, international actress
- Venera Tabakin, celebrity fashion designer
- Miss Poland in the UK and NI 2018, Wioletta Tupko
- Miss Africa Commonwealth
- Miss Pakistan 2018, Taniya Khan
- Miss India Goodwill, Parveen Rani
- Miss Monaco GP, Lilly Iaschemic
- And to all guests who supported us